Banners on the lamp posts in the downtown area honoring our local heroes - more information -
Streetlights that are out or flickering may be reported on the Consumers Energy website or by calling Jamie Welden at Consumers Energy: (810) 760-3215.
Consumers Energy General/Residential number is: 800-477-5050
Consumers Energy Business number is: 800-805-0490
Residents are reminded that address numbers are required by law on all City buildings. Regulations for address numbers can be found in Chapter 1460 of the Codified Ordinance.
GARAGE SALES - RULES & REGULATIONS
- A Garage Sale permit is required. Cost is $5.00 per address or $10.00 per group (i.e. street, subdivision, etc.).
- Police Department must be notified of group sales.
- Residents may conduct no more than two (2) sales, up to three (3) days each, per year.
- Signs are permitted on the sale property ONLY.
- Signs are not permitted in the City right-of-way (first 10 feet from curb)
- No more than 2 signs - Limited to 4 sq. ft. per side
- Illegal signs WILL BE REMOVED by the City
- Estate Sales and subdivision sales must provide their own signs to designate 'No Parking' on one side of the street
PRESCRIPTION DISCOUNT CARD
The City of Grand Blanc has a new program to offer savings on prescription drugs to residents who are without health insurance, a traditional benefits plan or have prescriptions that are not covered by insurance.
The PRESCRIPTION DISCOUNT CARD is made available to residents by the City of Grand Blanc in collaboration with the National League of Cities (NLC) and is made possible by the City of Grand Blanc's membership in NLC.
The card is FREE to ALL City of Grand Blanc residents, regardless of age, income or existing health insurance. By using this card, you may save an average of 20% off the regular retail price of prescription drugs at participating pharmacies.
To discover the savings and learn more about the program, pick up a PRESCRIPTION DISCOUNT CARD at City Hall, 203 E. Grand Blanc Road or for more information, call toll-free: 1-888-620-1749.
This is not insurance. Discounts are only available at participating pharmacies. By using this card, participants agree to pay the entire prescription cost less any applicable discount. Savings may vary by drug and pharmacy.