Local Street Project Detail Letter
The following schedule is weather dependent, rain on Sunday through Wednesday may impact this:
- Croftshire Dr is being paved Monday 9/19 beginning at 7:00 A.M;
- Shell Bark Lane and Shell Bark Ct are being milled (pavement removal) on Saturday 9/17 and paved Tuesday 9/20;
- Pleasantview Dr and Arileen paving is to be announced;
- Kings Carriage base course will be Friday 9/23;
- Kings Fairway Ln and Ct are being milled Saturday 9/17 with paving at a later date.
Center Road Re-construction
Center Rd from Saginaw Street to Brainard will undergo reconstruction and realignment. This project is MDOT funded and 80% of the cost is paid with MDOT funds. Bids are being accepted in June with an anticipated start date in summer of 2022. Plans can be found here.
DRAFT PLAN CLICK HERE!
Perry Road Diet
The Perry Road Diet study was grant funded by the Iron Belle Trail grant. The study was presented at the November 13, 2019 meeting and approved the diet to be implemented in summer 2020.
Council Agenda - November 13, 2019
Council Minutes - November 13, 2019
Perry Road Diet Study Click Here!
We will update this page as we get more information.