- Financial help with the water/sewer connection fees
- Commercial Rehabilitation District Property Tax Reduction
- Building Facade Assistance
- Financial assistance for the acquisition of a Downtown Liquor (by the glass) License
- Reduced yard set-back requirements
In addition to the above, the City received a grant from the Michigan Department of Transportation to construct the Grand Blanc Road Streetscape Project in 2009. (Estimated cost 1.5 million dollars) This project included new brick pavers, new asphalt surface, on-street parking, street trees and street amenities.